Vox Populi :: Facebook Like Hide Number
  FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil S’enregistrer Connexion  
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Facebook Like Hide Number

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Vox Populi Index du Forum -> Vox Populi -> Vox Populi
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 04:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Like Hide Number Répondre en citant

Facebook Like Hide Number

This section's location will vary based on the information you have on your Facebook page, but it should be above the "Basic Info" box. It's below the information section that appears underneath your profile picture. Method 2 Deleting Likes on Android App 1 Open the Facebook app. I have not tested this with the new div-based markup that Facebook is providing on their site now. It's located under your Cover Photo. Currently, this can only be done on the desktop version of Facebook. Method 3 Deleting Likes on Desktop Site 1 Open the Facebook website. They're located in the top right corner of your session. Doing so will keep your phone number on your profile so you can continue to use Facebook Messenger, but only you will be able to view it. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. I went with a more simple solution, using an iframe. There was an error. Is this article up to date? Yes No Cookies make wikiHow better. Home Categories Computers and Electronics Internet Website Application Instructions Social Networking Facebook Facebook Basics ArticleEditDiscuss Edit ArticleHow to Hide Your Phone Number on Facebook Two Methods:Using the Facebook AppUsing the Facebook WebsiteCommunity Q&A This wikiHow teaches you how to hide your phone number from public viewing on Facebook. Now we have to fix the iFrame. asked 7 years, 7 months ago viewed 146,041 times active 4 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Visit Chat Linked 2 Need facebook like button without count 1 How can I remove the 'people like this' message next to facebook like button? 807 How to apply CSS to iframe? 2 How to show full number of likes near facebook like button with “buttoncount” layout 1 Hide Facebook Like Button Count But Allow Comments 0 how to hide send button from like button of facebook but don't hide add comment and send to facebook frame 2 Facebook Like Hide Count Using New Div Method Related 711What's the shebang/hashbang (#!) in Facebook and new Twitter URLs for?407Facebook Callback appends '#=' to Return URL0Facebook Like Button - UN AUTHENTIC APP KEY0Facebook like button outputting but hiding like count3Like button with layout=buttoncount blows out the default 90px-2how to customize facebook like button0did phone verification but facebook did not give our AppId1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?0Facebook comments count incorrect0Show website 'likes' on facebook page Hot Network Questions Is there a function that grows faster than exponentially but slower than a factorial? Can the Scrum method be used with only one person and only one 10 day Sprint? Unknown notation relating to stoichiometry Spectre/meltdown on a GPU Why did Ford tell Bernard to do that in S01E09? Can you make 1 1 1 1 = 5? What is going on grammatically in the opening line of One Hundred Years of Solitude? How do I make a single face of an object a particle emitter? Dealing with aggressive student suspected to be cheating Is a verbal response that directly expresses anger always the wrong choice? During single-engine taxi, how is the asymetric power compensated for? How to measure small, spiky amounts of current? What limits the speed of a car? How to keep democracies from falling behind technologically? What's up with Archbishop Desmond? Should a value of a constant be changed over time? What's underused by Americans? Who first used the word "Simplex"? Is it accurate to compare the nuclearization of North Korea with that of Pakistan and India? Why or why not? Is verifying ISOs downloaded from the official website worthwhile? Should I make my character suspect an upcoming twist or not? Compare two numbers given as strings Meaning of "bull" in Byron's "this is no bull, although it sounds so" Finding pair of Amicable numbers under 10000 in C taking too long more hot questions question feed . 5 Click on Manage Sections. 7 Tap the down-pointing arrow to the right of a post. You may have to click More Options at the bottom of the drop-down menu first to see the Only me option. 186.. See also the 3rd answer in this question: stackoverflow.com/questions/217776/how-to-apply-css-to-ifram‌e –Benjamin Wohlwend Jun 1 '10 at 13:57 Updated my thread!. The FB Docs, seem not to be fully updated yet. Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count). From all the answers, this should be the chosen one. Now you are helping others, just by visiting wikiHow. 2 Log into your account. You'll see your phone number at the top of this page underneath the "Mobile Phones" heading. Flag as. shareimprove this answer answered Feb 10 '14 at 16:57 amosmos 659518 Nice update !!!! –ihue Oct 8 '16 at 20:09 add a comment up vote 3 down vote If you're using Facebook's javascript like button (so you can capture like events), here's what we had to do: Due to a change Facebook recently made in the way comment dialogs display, we had to change how we were hiding it. Meet Pauline Hey there! I'm Pauline Cabrera - your savvy blogging guru & internet marketing muse. Let me know how this works out for you and if there are any problems that you are facing. So best if you do this 5a02188284
facebook iphone app locationhow do i download photos of me from facebookfree facebook for tata docomofacebook payment for likescodigos para chat de facebook forever alonemalicious facebook virus or malware chat messagesfacebook messenger para samsung javafacebook page liker 2014how to use zawgyi font in facebookfacebook zeigt kein chat mehr

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 04:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Vox Populi Index du Forum -> Vox Populi -> Vox Populi Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Original World of Warcraft Horde forum design by boo, 2004 - ez-life.net
World of Warcraft is a trademark and Blizzard Entertainment is a trademark or
registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation