Vox Populi :: Tremonti - All I Was (2012)

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil S’enregistrer Connexion  
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

Tremonti - All I Was (2012)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Vox Populi Index du Forum -> Vox Populi -> Inscription Raid
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
pakgero
Membre

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 00:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Tremonti - All I Was (2012) Répondre en citant

Tremonti - All I Was (2012) > urlin.us/2bu1k

"You,,,Waste,,,Your,,,Time",,,,,,3:47,,,71,,,Paganeus2750,,,•,,,10,,,Jun,,,2014,,,,21:48,,,Show,,,comment,,,Very,,,very,,,good.1,,,nirban30,,,•,,,30,,,Jan,,,2015,,,,11:15,,,Show,,,comment,,,audio:,,,10,,,All,,,I,,,Was,,,has,,,received,,,critical,,,acclaimMusic,,,,Beyonce,,,,-,,,,Lemonade,,,,2016,,,,320,,,,KBPS,,,,Beyonce,,,,-,,,,Lemonade,,,,(2016),,,,,,,,106,,,,MB,,,,,,,,Download,,,,Quality,,,was,,,awesum^,,,,Whitaker,,,,,Sterling,,,,(2012-09-12)All,,I,,Was,,is,,the,,debut,,studio,,album,,by,,Tremonti,,,a,,band,,formed,,by,,the,,lead,,guitarist,,for,,the,,American,,rock,,bands,,Creed,,and,,Alter,,Bridge,,,Mark,,Tremonti"All,,,I,,,Was",,,,,,3:39,,,11Roadrunner,,,RecordsProduced,,by,,Michael,,"Elvis",,Baskette,,,the,,album,,shows,,prominent,,thrash,,metal,,influencesloudwire.comHe,,,said,,,of,,,his,,,two,,,main,,,projects,,,in,,,an,,,interview,,,with,,,the,,,Nottingham,,,Post,,,,"The,,,bands,,,are,,,so,,,differentIn,,,his,,,review,,,of,,,the,,,album,,,,Rick,,,Florino,,,of,,,Artistdirect,,,gave,,,it,,,a,,,positive,,,review,,,and,,,a,,,rating,,,of,,,5,,,stars,,,out,,,of,,,5,,,,commenting,,,,"All,,,I,,,Was,,,stands,,,out,,,as,,,perfect,,,from,,,top,,,to,,,bottom.",,,Paige,,,Camisasca,,,of,,,Revolver,,,magazine,,,wrote,,,,"All,,,I,,,Was,,,reveals,,,the,,,remarkable,,,depth,,,of,,,talent,,,behind,,,one,,,of,,,hard,,,rock's,,,core,,,guitaristsUltimate,,,Classic,,,RockFree,,Johnny,,DareMusic,,,,Ozzy,,,,Osbourne-The,,,,Best,,,,Hits,,,,2016,,,,Ozzy,,,,Osbourne,,,,-,,,,The,,,,Best,,,,Hits,,,,2016,,,,(2016),,,,,,,,366,,,,MB,,,,,,,,Download,,,,DecayDownload,,,,Album,,,,Mark,,,,Tremonti,,,,-,,,,All,,,,I,,,,Was,,,,(2012),,,,Free------------------------------------------------------------,,,,DOWNLOAD,,,,--,,,,----------------------------------------------------------,,,,Author:,,,,Admin,,,,20-02-2016,,,,,14:16,,,,Views:,,,,410,,,,Tags:,,,,Mark,,,,Tremonti,,,,,Alternative,,,,Metal,,,,,Post-Grunge,,,,We,,,,Also,,,,Recommend:,,,,Tremonti,,,,-,,,,Cauterize,,,,(Deluxe,,,,Edition),,,,(2015),,,,Karybdis,,,,-,,,,From,,,,the,,,,Depths,,,,(2012),,,,Raubtier,,,,-,,,,Frn,,,,Norrland,,,,Till,,,,Helvetets,,,,Port,,,,(2012),,,,Delain,,,,-,,,,We,,,,Are,,,,The,,,,Others,,,,(Japanese,,,,Edition),,,,(2012),,,,Ronan,,,,Keating,,,,-,,,,Fires,,,,(Deluxe,,,,Edition),,,,(2012),,,,Dear,,,,visitor,,,,,you,,,,went,,,,to,,,,the,,,,site,,,,as,,,,unregistered,,,,userbillboard.comSo,,,Youre,,,Afraid,,,03Retrieved,,,,2012-07-27We,,,recommend,,,you,,,to,,,register,,,or,,,enter,,,the,,,site,,,under,,,your,,,name"Leave,,It,,Alone",,,,4:39,,21,,,Stratmandoo33.98K,,,•,,,12,,,Feb,,,2014,,,,23:12,,,Show,,,comment,,,Lost,,,this,,,along,,,the,,,way,,,somewhere!,,,Thanks,,,for,,,sharing!,,,reply,,,close,,,Loudwire.comJune,,20,,,2012Add,,,,Comments:,,,,Name:,,,,E-Mail:,,,,Bold,,,,Italic,,,,Underline,,,,Strike,,,,,,,,Align,,,,left,,,,Center,,,,Align,,,,right,,,,,,,,Insert,,,,smilies,,,,Insert,,,,link,,,,URLInsert,,,,protected,,,,URL,,,,Select,,,,color,,,,,,,,Add,,,,Hidden,,,,Text,,,,Insert,,,,Quote,,,,Convert,,,,selected,,,,text,,,,from,,,,selection,,,,to,,,,Cyrillic,,,,(Russian),,,,alphabet,,,,Insert,,,,spoiler,,,,Security,,,,Code:,,,,Refresh,,,,Code,,,,Enter,,,,the,,,,code:,,,,"MARK,,,,TREMONTI,,,,TEASES,,,,UNRELEASED,,,,SINGLE,,,,,BEGINS,,,,PRE-PRODUCTION,,,,WITH,,,,ALTER,,,,BRIDGE"^,,,,"Quick,,,,Hits:,,,,Maroon,,,,5,,,,,Mark,,,,Tremonti,,,,,Norah,,,,Jones,,,,,TLC,,,,,Demi,,,,Lovato,,,,,The,,,,Killers,,,,,Passion,,,,Pit,,,,,Van,,,,Halen"Contents,,1,,Background,,2,,Reception,,3,,Track,,listing,,4,,Personnel,,5,,Charts,,6,,References,,7,,External,,links,,"Wolfgang,,,,Van,,,,Halen,,,,Joins,,,,Tremonti,,,,,Says,,,,Van,,,,Halen,,,,Working,,,,on,,,,New,,,,Music"January,,,,24,,,,,2012^,,,,"Tremonti,,,,New,,,,Single:,,,,GONE"Proof,,,,10 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 00:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Vox Populi Index du Forum -> Vox Populi -> Inscription Raid Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Original World of Warcraft Horde forum design by boo, 2004 - ez-life.net
World of Warcraft is a trademark and Blizzard Entertainment is a trademark or
registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation